It's actually not too bad, honestly. My top ones were the ones I was worried about, the ones I thought might be the cause of the severe migraines I suffer from, but they were removed without much problems. The bottom ones were toughter to get out, too.. and boy, the bottom right one is KILLING me.. the other ones aren't too bad, besides the bottom left, but this one sucks. It keeps bleeding randomly (dunno if the stitches came undone or what), but it seems to have stopped finally. Luckily I have hydrocodone.. so it's really helping with the pain. x-x I was surprised though, they showed me an xray of my bottom teeth and the right one was just.. wow. I've never even noticed my bottom ones, couldn't even feel them. My bottom right one was completely on it's side, and I don't know HOW it wasn't poking out one side or the other. But eh, I hope to god this solves my migraines. This also undisqualifies me from the Marine Corps (or whatever branch I decide to go into, I'm really wanting Air Force since that's what I always wanted to do.. and they pay better, but the Marines completely pay for college.. gaaaaah). lol also, apparently I struggled a bit in my sleep after they knocked me out, I woke up and was like.. missing a shoe.. they said I was really squirmish, haha.
On another good note, I have my plane ticket for Greenville/Winterville, North Carolina. I'll be staying for my mom for awhile (but she's got a huge apartment, two stories.. so I get the whole top to myself, haha). After that, it's either military or move out. I know she just needs a lot of help right now, so I'm gonna do my best to get that done.
Tons of good things and bad things from this, of course..
- New scenary. I know lots of furries that are closer to that general area, too. No one comes and visits me out in Indiana! Haha.
- Finally, I'll have broadband! No more being able to only play Xbox Live once a month!
- I'll be right in town. I could probably walk to a job if I get one at like, the Movie Theaters, Blockbuster or something..
- .. MY FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT EVAR, BOJANGLES, IS RIGHT DOWN THE ROAD. SHIT YEAH. TIME TO GAIN THAT WEIGHT BACK (no, never ;[).
- No more Nissan 300ZX for this yena. ;[ It's staying behind. However, apparently.. we took it to someone else, and got a pulley replaced.. which, from what I've been told, is likely the cause of why the belt kept messing up, etc etc.. it's something those stupid mechanics my dad always took it to overlooked. They just said it was a "squeaky belt, and there's no way to fix it".. lol. So yeah, my dad is most likely selling the car. I think he wants $2,500 for it.. which is a little much IF that part doesn't fix the belt. However, either way, I'd personally only recommend it if someone wants a project car. Someone else is already interested in the car for a project car, orignally wanted to trade a Saab for it.. so we'll see. If you're interested or just want more info, comment or email me at 'firstname.lastname@example.org". And hopefully, I will be planning on buying a new 300ZX.. ;] Just will have to save up the cash. A twin turbo should be a loooot easier to find down in that area.
- Possibly less free time. Not really a huge complaint, I'm just gonna have to work my ass off for awhile. My mom isn't doing much better financially than my dad (but at least she can afford food), I'll just have to really devote time to earning moo-lah and helping my mom out. But I'm just glad I can actually GET a job in NC, plus get to work.. while here in Indiana, everything is like 30 miles away, lol.
- If this ends up being FUBAR, there's no turning back. I'm not going to be able to come back to my dads, and I dunno where else I'd move. So naturally, yeah.. I'm a bit nervious.
- I'm also scared about getting my computer tower there.. gonna try to ship it. ;[ I'd be screwed if it got stolen, I'd loose way too much. I was figuring I'd take the harddrive with me so I'll at least have the data if it gets stolen, but I'll see.
So I guess we'll just see what happens. I figure it's going to go good, but naturally I'm a bit worried. But hey, this will all be perfect if it turns out how it's supposed to.. If the teeth were really the cause of my migraines, and this move ends up being a great idea (well, don't really have a choice in a sense), then this should really clear up a lot of the crud I've had to go through. There's been a lot of baaad crap going on, mostly financially.. which is one reason my mom is getting me down there right now. But.. I might make a post about that later, we'll see.
Here's hoping taking this risk ends up being worth it. I'm sure it will, I'm still just a bit worried..